iPhone Mars Rover has been conceived, designed and programmed by former itemis employees Heiko Behrens and Peter Friese.
itemis AG is the bubbling font of creativity where more than 140 software engineers, trainers and other talented individuals cross pollinate their skills. The company started with model-driven software development in 2003 and grew up to encompass embedded systems and enterprise scale business applications. Its liberal attitude features open-source work at Eclipse and other congenial ideas such as the 4+1 working model. We’d love to hear your comments about the iPhone Mars Rover. Feel free to send us a message.
iPhone Mars Rover and this website would not have been possible without the help of many people. We would like to express our thanks to:
- Boris Bokowski and the e4 team for putting on the original competition and writing the e4 client which helped us to figure out how to communicate with the server.
- Jeff Norris and his team at NASA for putting on the original competition, building the rover, setting up the Mars arena and writing the rover and server side software components
- Khawaja Shams for motiviating us to pursue the iPhone Mars Rover and staying up late (until 4 o’clock in the morning) to assist us with the Mars rover.
- Michael Jendryschik for setting up the infrastructure for this web site and developing the WordPress theme.
- Carsten Oltmann for creating the design of this website and polishing our medicore diagrams.
This website wouldn’t exist without you. We’re grateful for all your work and support!